Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday's Moment

I got this idea from Ali Edwards's blog today.

Monday Moment

Outside my window... my tomato plant has blooms on it! I'm very excited!!

I am thinking about... my NEW HOUSE! (We're supposed to close on it on Friday. Hopefully this will go smoothly.)

I am thankful for... free classes. At Home Depot, online from Jessica Sprauge, and other blogs.

I am wearing... capri pants and a short sleeved top.

I am creating... Christmas presents for my nieces. I know, it's June, but I want to be ahead of the game this year!

From the Kitchen... chicken, pesto, pasta, veggies -- somehow put all together.

I am going... to go back to school for my master's degree.

I am reading... book 3 of the Twilight series.

I am hoping... that I'll be able to convince my husband that my method of moving into the new house is the "right" one. :)

I am hearing... the tick of the clock, reminding me that I need to get things done today!

Around the house... there's a funny smell coming from the kitchen. Must be the dishes and the garbage that both need to be taken care of. Guess that's what I'll be doing next... ugh.

One of my favorite things... CSA shares, fresh from the farm veggies!

A few plans for the rest of the week... blog more, contact my university advisor regarding my transfer credits, close on the house, interior paint class at Home Depot, pack some boxes, sew some more on the gifts for my nieces, bake Kale Chips, and go back to the farm on Thursday for more!!

A picture to share... this is the BACK of the new house. We don't own it yet, and I don't have a good picture of the front yet... I don't know how I missed that, but oh well. I'll get a good picture of it soon!!

2 comments:

MaryNSC said...

Congradulations... I HOPE every thing goes just the way U waant it too!!:O)
Cant wait to see more pics.
The House looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Shannon Smith said...

Gosh, it looks wonderful! Congrats!