Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday Tip - free classes online

Ah, summer. It's a whole different mindset, isn't it. Somehow at our house, we manage to pack more activities into the summer than any other season, and yet it feels more relaxed. I suddenly seem to have time I want to fill up with fun. Are you feeling that way? Need something good to fill some time this summer?



Tuesday Tip -- Free Classes online



Photo editing: I just signed up for a free class from Jessica Sprague. You can, too! Check it out!



Other places to find free online classes:

Two Peas in a Bucket has several classes available, including topics like photo editing, using sketches, making cards, and more!

Big Picture Scrapbooking has a few free classes, including summer photos, all about me, and intro to digital.

Scrapbook.com has two free classes. Topics are techniques and elements/design.

HP has lots of free digital photo classes on their site, from beginner to advanced, including a Photoshop Elements 7 class!

Get it Scrapped (with Debbie Hodge) has a fun little lesson on doodling for free. I tried it and did all the little doodles. For me, it was a lot of fun and I wish I could afford to take the rest of the lessons!

Get it Scrapped has more classes HERE with topics like scrapping everyday life, page parts, you, travel, and more.


I know there are TONS of classes out there to pay for that are well worth the money, but in this economy, it's hard to afford them. I've got a wishlist of the one's I'd take if I won the lottery! These free ones can certainly keep me busy for a long time.

Do you know of any other free classes? Post them in the comments and share!

Happy Scrapping!
HeatherQ

No comments: